Get cozy fireside and slowly sip a mug of fresh, mulled cider. Top notes of crisp orchard apples and black currant spiced with ginger give way to middle notes of tuberose and cinnamon clove. Base notes of white peppercorn and soft musk with deep port wine. Warming, comforting and carefully curated for sweater weather.
Our candles burn exceptionally long, 2x as long as a traditional paraffin candle
8 oz Allumette Candle = 16 oz traditional candle
Single Wick 100% Soy Candle: 8 oz | Up to 50 hours
Every candle is vegan, cruelty-free and made with 100% soy wax derived from non-GMO, U.S. grown soybeans. Our fragrance oils are a blend of perfume grade fragrances used in skin-safe cosmetics. They are phthalate and paraben free, infused with essential oils and are Prop 65 compliant. Our cotton braided wicks are zinc and lead-free for a clean burn. And lastly, we skip the dye for a pure finish.
TIPS FOR A LONG, SAFE BURN
- Burn your candle 3-4 hours at a time, especially the first time. This prevents your candle from tunneling, which may result in a shorter overall burn or a drowned wick.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time to ensure safe temperature control and extend the life of your candle.
- Trim your wick to ¼ inch each time before lighting. If your flame is higher than 1 inch, producing soot or has carbon build up on the end, it’s time for a trim.
- If the flame is too high or the candle is too hot, extinguish the flame and let the candle cool before re-lighting.
- Cover your candle between burns to prevent dust and debris from settling on the surface. Using your lid between burns will also keep your candle more fragrant by preventing the evaporation of fragrance oils.
- Never leave your candle unattended and keep away from flammable materials, children and pets.
- Discard the candle when there is ¼ - ½ inch of wax left.